Detoxifying Wild Nettle Tea
This all-natural herbal tea detoxifies your system while delighting your palate with an earthy, grassy flavor. To obtain the sole ingredient for this rare loose-leaf tea, indigenous women seek out the tenderest Nettle leaves growing along stream beds, 7,000 feet above sea level in the Himalayas. The Nettle leaves are then shade dried to preserve all of the beneficial phytocompounds.
Why we love it:
- Balances and detoxifies the system thanks to its antiseptic and diuretic abilities, promoting overall health and well being.
- Nettle stimulates circulation and provides multiple benefits for your skin by reducing inflammation and treating acne and other skin issues.
- Delights your senses with a heavenly aromatic fragrance and an earthy taste.
- Made only from wild harvested, ethically sourced Nettle leaves with no chemicals, theine, additives or preservatives.
- Caffeine-free herbal tea won't give you the jitters or disturb your sleep.
- Packaged in a French violetglass bottle that is recyclable, reusable and light-protective to keep the tea fresh.
70g / 2.45 oz
100% wild-harvested Himalayan Urtica Dioica (Nettle leaves).
Let one or two generous pinches of the herbal tisane steep in freshly boiled water in a teapot for 4 to 5 minutes. Then, fill your cup and enjoy.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping (3-4 business days) on all orders over $49+ shipped within the U.S. Orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours.
We offer easy Returns or Exchanges within 28 days of purchase. Please contact us to receive a prepaid return label at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, email us 24/7 at: email@example.com