Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray
A cult-favorite! This lightweight, all-natural spray gives you that just-back-from-the-beach look even when your daily routine is land-locked. Atlantic Sea salt texturizes and encourages the formation of loose waves while Aloe Vera and Sea kelp hydrate and nourish every strand and your scalp. Best of all, the Rose Geranium and Palmarosa scent lets you take a mental vacation to the shore with its beachy fragrance.
Why we love it:
- Gives you gorgeous beachy waves with the same sea salt that you'd encounter at a beach overlooking the Atlantic.
- Simple to apply and eliminates the need to expose your hair to the damaging heat of the curling iron.
- Aloe Vera soothes scalp irritation, hydrates and provides light hold benefits.
- Sea Kelp remineralizes and nourishes to strengthen your hair and promote scalp health.
- Leaves behind a fresh beachy scent with natural Rose Geranium and Palmarosa.
- Lightweight formula won't weigh your hair down or leave it looking greasy.
- Made only with organic and wild-harvested ingredients without any trace of chemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances or dyes.
- Packaged in a recyclable, reusable bottle that's friendly to the planet.
4 fl oz/ 118 ml
Spray your hair from roots to ends while damp or dry. Scrunch your strands with your fingers to activate the wave-enhancing ingredients. Style as usual. To wake up to mermaid-esque loose waves, apply before you go to bed and braid your hair.
Water, Atlantic Sea salt, Organic Aloe vera, Organic Sea Kelp extract, Organic Rose Geranium essential oil & Organic Palmarosa essential oil.
I can see why this is described as a cult favorite. I keep coming back to it, and the shimmery ones are equally fabulous (the same but with a little extra shine in the light). If you are looking for a spray with just a little light hold or texture to keep your waves fresh, this is for you. I run a curling iron through sections and use this after. The scent is a very light geranium and because it's so natural it fades quickly. The salt gives a little texture, but it's not sticky.