Sea Aster & Wild Oat Instant Calm Redness Serum
Restore calm to reactive skin with the Instant Calm Redness Serum, which is expertly formulated with Sea Aster, a flowering plant that actively calms troubled skin and reduces visible redness and blotchines. Combined with Wild Oat, rich source of Oleic and Linoleic fatty acids, it helps to comfort areas of dryness and soothe sensitivity.
Why we love it:
- Ideal for red, reactive and rosacea-prone skin. Suitable for eczema-prone skin.
- Lightweight and hydrating, the serum restores calm and confidence to reactive or distressed skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of redness caused by flushing and Rosacea.
- Stimulates skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin to plump skin and smooth the appearance of fine lines.
- As well as instantly calming flushed skin, Sea Aster also strengthens surface blood vessels to improve and prevent redness over time.
30 ml/1 fl oz
Massage 1 pump into clean skin at night. For best results, apply when skin is still slightly damp from using Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Tonic.
Aqua - Purified Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water* - Orange Fruit Water
Avena Sativa Kernel Extract* - Oat Extract, Glycerin - Organic Derived Vegetable Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate - Naturally Derived Emulsifier, Cetearyl Alcohol - Naturally Derived Emulsifier, Aster Maritima/Tripolium Extract - Sea Aster Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate - Hyaluronic Acid, Carya Ovata Bark Extract - Hickory Bark Extract, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil* - May Chang Oil, Adesmia Boronioides Flower / Leaf / Stem Oil* - Paramela Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil* - Sunflower Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Naturally Derived Emollient, Acacia Senegal Gum - Gum Arabic, Xanthan Gum - Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate - Naturally Derived Preservative, Sodium Anisate - Naturally Derived Preservative, Glyceryl Caprylate - Naturally Derived Emulsifier, Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E, Lactic Acid - pH Regulator
Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract* - Rosemary Leaf Extract. Naturally occurring in essential oils: citral*, limonene*.
*Certified Organic by the Soil Association (*Organically produced 79% of product).