Black Clay Facial Soap
The popular soap made with Black Australian Clay, which is mineral-rich and clears congested pores of dirt and debris, and Dead Sea Mud, which has a high mineral and salt content that hydrates, reduces inflammation and is full of anti-bacterial properties beneficial for acne, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis, is a perfect way to combat skin concerns gently and effectively.
Why we love it:
- Ideal for normal, problem, sensitive and combination skin. Suitable for skin with perioral dermatitis.
- Organic Almond, Avocado, and Castor bean oils condition the skin, leaving it soft and nourished.
- Coconut milk helps create the beautiful, white lather.
- Minerals in the soap help to plump the skin at a cellular level, allowing skin cells to retain moisture more effectively.
- After use, the skin feels soft and clean, not dry and tight. It is strong enough to remove makeup but nourishing enough for daily use.
- No fillers, no unnecessary chemicals, all nourishing to the skin.
2.25 oz/63.8 g
Use one to two times daily. Rinse skin well and gently pat dry. Store in a dry place on a soap saver (or something like it).
Saponified oils/butters of olea europea (olive)*, responsibly-sourced elaeis guineensis (palm kernel)*, mangifera indica (mango)*, cocos nucifera (coconut)*, prunus dulcis (sweet almond)*, and ricinus communis (castor)*; Dead Sea mud; cocos nucifera (coconut) milk*; saponified persea gratissma (avocado) oil*, and simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*; cedrus atlantica (Atlas cedarwood) essential oil*; iron oxide (Australian black midnight clay); citrus aurantium var. bergamia (bergapten-free bergamot) essential oil*; citrus limon (lemon) essential oil*; myroxylon balsamum var. pereirae (peru balsam) essential oil; juniperus virginiana (Virginia cedarwood) essential oil; non-GMO mixed tocopherols; rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) antioxidant CO2 extract*
93% certified organic ingredients *=CERTIFIED ORGANIC