Deeply Clarifying Face Oil
Ideal for blemish prone skin, this powerful botanical blend targets the bacteria that cause breakouts and regulates oil production to help clear your complexion. Clove and Grape Seed Oil purifies your pores and controls natural oil production, while Tea Tree and Lavender Oils work as an anti-inflammatory and impart non-greasy moisture to help your skin look and feel perfect.
Why we love it:
- Highly beneficial for men and women with oily, acne-prone skin.
- Reduces the dramatic differences between the T-zone and cheeks for combination complexion.
- Clove oil fights the bacteria that give rise to blemishes.
- Tea tree, Lavender and Clary Sage Oil help to normalize sebum production to make your skin less oily over time.
- Imparts your skin with lightweight moisture to keep it soft and supple.
- Nourishes skin with the omega-3 fatty acids found in Grapeseed oil.
- Provides antioxidant protection with antioxidant-rich essential oils.
- Made from ingredients grown entirely on UMA's own sustainable plantation to ensure purity and freshness.
- Formulated using the principles of Ayurveda to benefit your body, mind and spirit, not just your skin
1fl oz/30 ml
Twice daily after cleansing, dispense 3 to 4 drops of the oil onto your palms and then pat onto your face, neck and décolletage. Massage well, making circular motions. This can be used on its own or over serum. To enhance the benefits of the oil, follow with UMA Pure Calm Oil to ensure wellness of mind and skin.
Clove essential oil, Tea Tree essential oil, Juniper Berry essential oil, Orange essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Geranium essential oil and Clary Sage essential oil in a Grapeseed oil base.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping (3-4 business days) on all orders over $49+ shipped within the U.S. Orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours.
We offer easy Returns or Exchanges within 28 days of purchase. Please contact us to receive a prepaid return label at email@example.com.
For any questions, email us 24/7 at: firstname.lastname@example.org