Protect your little one's delicate skin from wetness and germs with this luxurious, creamy balm that is quick and simple to apply and extremely gentle. While its moisturizing ingredients provide a barrier over the skin, a blend of Calendula, Chamomile and Lavender soothes irritation and nourishes the skin.
Why we love it:
- Provides effective protection from diaper rash and helps existing irritation to heal.
- Calms itching and redness with anti-inflammatory Chamomile, Lavender and Calendula
- Moisturizes and softens with Sunflower oil, Cocoa Butter and Beeswax.
- Naturally antibacterial Tea Tree oil keeps skin fresh and fights the germs that cause infections.
- Creamy, luscious formula is very easy to apply and doesn't feel pasty.
- 100% organic with no GMOs or gluten.
- Cruelty free formula is tested on human volunteers, never animals.
2 oz/56 g
Clean your baby's diaper area and dry it thoroughly. Wash and dry your hands and then remove a small amount of balm from the jar. Apply a thin layer all over your baby's bottom. Use with every diaper change.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) oil* [infused with Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flowers*, Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) flowers*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flowers* and Plantago major (Plantain) leaf*], Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter*, Beeswax, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) essential oil*.
*Certified Organic Ingredients.