Treat yourself to amazing hair days with this weightless leave-in conditioning treatment that hydrates and strengthens to combat frizz, breakage and split ends. As soon as you apply it, your hair becomes softer and silkier and will grow healthier with repeated use.
Why we love it:
- Ideal for all hair types and textures and especially beneficial for damaged, stressed and color treated hair.
- Cream-based and silicone-free treatment elevates shine.
- Effective as a heat protector before blow drying, flat ironing or curling.
- Rahua oil deeply hydrates and strengthens, helping hair recover from heat stress and dryness.
- Tames frizz and fly aways without leaving hair looking greasy or robbing it of volume.
- Quinoa hydrates your hair throughout the day by helping moisture bind to the strands.
- Green Tea leaf shields your tresses and scalp from damaging UV with its powerful antioxidants.
- Raspberry leaf provides more antioxidant protection and helps to repair the outer cuticle of each strand.
- Leaves your hair smelling alluring with an aromatherapeutic, uplifting Palo Santo holy wood, earthy fragrance.
- All ingredients are sustainably, ethically sourced through fair trade partnerships with indigenous tribes from the Amazonian region.
2 oz/60 ml
After cleansing with Rahua Shampoo and conditioning with Rahua Conditioner, apply a small dab to damp hair, focusing on the ends. Style as usual.
Water, Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract*, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) leaf extract*, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Behentrimonium methosulfate (Colza oil), Oenocarpus bataua (Rahua, Ungurahua) oil, Glyceryl stearate, Oryza sativa (Rice) bran wax, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Stearalkonium chloride (plant derived), Saccharum officinarum (Molasses) extract, Panthenol, Potassium sorbate (plant derived), Hydrolyzed quinoa, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Bursera graveolens (Palo Santo) oil, Citric acid.
*Certified Organic Ingredients.