GOLDEN WAVES SEA SALT SHIMMER SPRAY
The original Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray gets a sultry shimmering hue compliments of natural Golden Mica. This lightweight all-natural spray gives you straight-from-the-shore waves while imparting a golden shimmer to the strands for a sun-kissed glow. Use a little every day or before you head out for a special night out and delight in the beachy scent of Rose Geranium and Palmarosa while your hair makes heads turn!
Why we love it:
- Safe for sensitive scalps and ideal for all hair types and colors.
- Encourages the formation of gorgeous beachy waves with genuine Atlantic Sea Salt.
- Treats you to good hair days every day and allows you to skip using the damaging curling iron.
- Gives hair a luminous yet subtle golden shine with natural Mica.
- Aloe Vera hydrates your hair, calms scalp irritation and provides lightweight hold.
- Sea Kept extract nourishes every strand with vitamins and minerals that are vital for hair and scalp health.
- Leaves behind an uplifting fresh beach scent with Rose Geranium and Palmarosa oils, not artificial fragrances.
- Formulated with organic and wild-harvested ingredients with no chemicals, preservatives or artificial colors.
4 fl oz/118 ml
Shake well and then spritz all over damp or dry hair. Scrunch with your fingers to help those alluring waves form.
Water, Sea salt, Organic Aloe vera gel, Organic Sea kelp extract, Gold mica, Organic essential oils of Rose Geranium and Palmarosa.
THESE ITEMS PIQUED YOUR INTEREST
I feel like it is a little hard for me to review this product very well because I'm not actually sure what a sea salt spray is really supposed to do for your hair. For reference, my hair is thin and while it is mostly straight, it does have a bit of wave to it. I'm not entirely sure that this helped to give me that tousled beachy look (though that could be entirely user error), but it did give my hair a bit of hold and texture, which I appreciated. I think I need to keep playing around with this to find out how to make it work best for me, but I'm excited to keep testing it out (: A con that I have with this product is that I did not detect the gold at all in my hair, nor did anyone else, so I think it might just be better to go with the regular sea salt spray next time.