MERMAID DRY SHAMPOO
Dust on this silky dry shampoo to revive limp, lifeless locks and make your tresses look freshly washed. While Arrowroot powder and Kaolin Clay absorb oil, the miracle-working formula gives your tresses a big volume boost, and its beachy Rose scent will have you feeling closer to the shore throughout the day.
Why we love it:
- Leaves all hair types and colors looking fresher, cleaner and full of body.
- Ideal for men and women and gentle enough to use on children's hair.
- Draws away oil and impurities with organic Arrowroot.
- Aluminum-free Baking Powder neutralizes odors and provides more oil-absorbing benefits to completely mattify your hair and scalp.
- Contains no pore-clogging talc.
- Volumizes without leaving hair feeling sticky and stiff the way many styling products can.
- Blends through your hair easily with no telltale white residue left behind.
- Each application is like a quick beach vacation, thanks to its shore-inspired Rose Geranium and Palmarosa fragrance.
- Made only with wild-harvested and organic natural ingredients without any chemicals, preservatives, dyes or artificial fragrances that can damage your hair and irritate your scalp
- Packaging is recyclable and reusable for eco friendliness.
4.8 oz/136 g
Sprinkle the dry shampoo directly onto the roots of your hair and then work the powder through to the ends with your fingers.
Organic Arrowroot powder, Kaolin clay, Rice powder, Aluminum free Baking Soda, Organic essential oils of Rose Geranium & Palmarosa.
THESE ITEMS PIQUED YOUR INTEREST
I really love the visual aesthetic of the Mermaid Dry Shampoo. As far as function goes, the dispensing mechanism for product is okay.
I would prefer that the product come out of a nozzle (as opposed to the spice shaker style) so that it is easier to control where the product goes. That aside, I think the product works well enough to keep my scalp looking relatively fresh; however, I am not a fan of the geranium scent and it is pretty potent when you are first using the product. If you really like geranium, that could be a plus for you. All in all, I think the products works well but because of my personal dislike of the scent, I would not purchase this dry shampoo again.