Protect + Revive Moisturizer
Prepare to drench your skin in moisture with this moisturizer that evokes the moisture-retaining abilities of the desert harvested botanicals that inspired this hydrating gel cream. This protective moisturizer improves the skin’s barrier function and increases moisture to effectively brighten,while boasting anti-aging and anti-pollution benefits.
Why we love it:
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Protects from urban pollutants and environmental stress.
- Formulated with Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), which enhances barrier protection, refines skin texture and lightens discoloration.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil acts as an antioxidant that brightens and promotes anti-aging.
- Kalahari Melon Seed oil nourishes soothes and provides a boost of moisture to the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps plump and firm skin while providing immense hydration.
1.7 oz / 50 ml
Massage 1 pump over face and neck at the end of your skincare routine.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) LeafJuice*, Glycerin, Propanediol, OpuntiaFicus- Indica (PricklyPear) SeedOil*, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) SeedOil, Diheptyl Succinate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Santalum Acuminatum (Quandong) Fruit Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) fruit Extract, Acacia Victoriae (Wattle Seed) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol*, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid, Copolymer, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum,Alcohol, CitricAcid *CertifiedOrganic
I came across the Mun products when looking for a new moisturizer. I've bought so many moisturizers that are too heavy and as a result give me rashes or pimples. So, at first I got the travel size kit to try the Mun products. I loved every single product from the kit and my skin loved them too. However, I was only using the youth serum as face moisturizer. When I run out I decided to try the Protect+Revive Moisturizer, but my skin didn't reach very well to it. At first, I got some redness in my chicks, and my skin was not moisturized enough. Then the redness went away and I'm seeing little bumps, so my skin face doesn't look smooth and even, and it's still a bit dry.