Enjoy a total body, mind and spirit reset with this indulgent spa ritual that you can perform with ease at home. Using natural ingredients sourced from Brittany, France, the soak detoxifies, remineralizes and hydrates your skin all while calming your body and nervous system. Each use takes you to a state of bliss and lets you emerge feeling reinvigorated and ready for the world.
Why we love it:
- Provides rejuvenating benefits for your body, mind and skin.
- French Grey Sea Salt feeds skin 80 vital trace minerals to promote healthy cells.
- Spirulina Algar and Laminara Seaweed hydrate and nourish skin and provide protection from environmental stress.
- French Green Clay liberates toxins from your pores to help you recover from exposure to impurities in the environment.
- Allows you to take a break for yourself, relax and unwind.
- Arrives in BPA-free packaging to ensure purity.
- Simple to use with pre-measured ingredients.
- One pouch provides one restorative detox beauty experience.
10 oz/283 g
Fill your bathtub with warm water and then add the sea salt. Get into the tub and mix in the clay powder. Soak for at least 20 minutes, submerging your body as much as possible. Rinse your skin well without cleansing. Pat dry and then wrap a towel around your body. Rest under a heavy, warm blanket for 30 to 60 minutes. Drink 8 to 16 ounces of purified water before and after your at-home spa experience for best results. Use once per week or as needed. Pregnant women and individuals with chronic medical conditions should consult a doctor prior to use.
French green clay (Montmorillonite), Hand-harvested French grey sea salt (Sodium chloride), Laminaria digitata (Wild-harvested seaweed), Spirulina platensis (sustainably-farmed Spirulina).
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping (3-4 business days) on all orders over $49+ shipped within the U.S. Orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours.
We offer easy Returns or Exchanges within 28 days of purchase. Please contact us to receive a prepaid return label at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, email us 24/7 at: email@example.com