Stress Relieving Tulsi Tea
This delicate herbal tea treats you to the calming benefits of Tulsi or Holy Basil, which is known as the 'Queen of Herbs' in Ayurveda for its exceptional adaptogenic properties. Indigenous women hand pick the leaves 7,000 feet above sea level in the Himalayas. Shade dried, the whole leaf tea is rich in nutrients that provide detoxifying benefits while shielding your body from the effects of emotional and environmental stress.
Why we love it:
- Caffeine-free herbal tea helps you relax and unwind without causing jitters or keeping you awake.
- Ideal to sip before bed or after a long day.
- As an adaptogenic herb, Tulsi helps to strengthen the body and provides protection from stress caused by lifestyle and environmental impurities.
- Promotes a proper internal balance for overall health and well-being while purifying the blood of toxins when consumed regularly.
- Made from pure wild-harvested Tulsi with no chemicals, theine, preservatives or additives.
- Hand packaged in a recyclable, reusable French violetglass jar.
70 g / 2.45 oz
100% wild-harvested Ocimum Tenuiflorum (Holy Basil or Tulsi leaves*).
Allow one teaspoon of the looseleaf infusion to brew in freshly boiled water in a teapot for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour into your favorite mug to sip while you relax.