Ultimate Brightening Mask
This pampering mask can restore radiance to even the most lackluster of complexions with its Ayurvedic blend of botanical ingredients. Warm and exotic spices of Cinnamon and Saffron soothe inflammation, address dark spots, and minimize pores leaving the skin to radiate! Used once or twice per week, it will give you back your youthful glow.
Why we love it:
- Suitable for all skin types, including dry and acne-prone complexions
- Sandalwood powder diminishes inflammation and imparts a dewy glow.
- Rare Saffron threads reduce the prominence of age spots.
- Encourages cellular renewal with Honey and Almond to repair previous sun damage.
- Tomato extract brightens with vitamin C and gently peels away dead skin to leave your face smoother and silkier.
- Cinnamon and Lemon protect the lower levels of skin with antioxidants, greatly reducing the risk of free radical-related wrinkling.
- Formulated using the ancient principles of Ayurveda to provide benefits for your body, mind and spirit while promoting glowing, healthy skin.
- All botanicals are sourced from UMA's sustainable gardens, while the honey is ethically tree harvested by natives of the Adivasi tribe who receive fair trade payment for their services.
1.7 oz/50 ml
Apply a thin layer of the luxurious mask to your freshly cleansed face and neck once or twice per week. Use your fingertips to massage the mask on, making circular motions. Relax for at least 7 minutes while the mask rests on your skin. Remove by rising with warm water or gently wiping with a warm washcloth. Splash your face with cold water or rub your face with an ice cube for 2 minutes after applications. Enhance the benefits of the mask by using UMA Ultimate Brightening Face Oil daily.
Saffron, Sandalwood, Orange peel, Papaya, Tomato, Cinnamon, Neroli essential oil, Rose essential oil, and Almond extract in a base of Bentonite clay, Aloe vera, Honey, and Rose water.
First and foremost, I have to say that I really love the smell of this mask. It has a nice warm autumnal spice scent to it that I find very comforting. I also think that the product is effective at what it claims to do (brightening). When I put the mask on my face I do feel some tingling, which I can appreciate because it feels as though the active botanicals are working on my skin; however, it might not be the best for very sensitive skin. I think the product is really pricey, especially since I tried not to use it too regularly and it did dry out on me a bit (which I think affected the potency); however, if you are in the market for a brightening mask, don't have particularly sensitive skin and have the budget for it, I think this could be a good mask to pick up.