With this pure plant-based shampoo, you can wash away impurities, not the vital moisture that your hair needs to remain healthy, strong and shiny. The exotic rare Amazonian botanicals found in every drop nourish and strengthen each strand, leaving your hair silkier, shinier and easier to manage.
Why we love it:
- Provides well balanced cleansing benefits for all hair types and textures.
- Effective on color treated hair.
- Rahua-Ungurahua oil strengthens and fortifies weak, damaged strands while regenerating the scalp and hair follicles.
- Nutrient-rich Quinoa helps your hair retain moisture to prevent dryness.
- Coconut and Shea Butter betaines thoroughly cleanse and hydrate at the same time.
- Intoxicating Palo Santo herbal scent boosts your spirits, making the shampoo great for your morning shower.
- Gluten free, vegan and organic formula is good for your hair and skin and for the planet.
- Produced with fair trade, sustainable ingredients sourced through partnerships with Amazonian indigenous tribes, so every purchase does good for families.
9.3 fl oz/275 ml
Apply to wet hair and massage into a rich lather. Rinse well and then follow with Rahua Conditioner.
Aqua, Herbal infusion of Aloe Barbedensis leaf extract*, Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract*, Robus ideous (Raspberry) leaf extract*, Coco betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) extract, Glycine, Oenocarpus bataua (Rahua ungurahua) oil, Bursera graveolens (Palo Santo) oil, Hydolyzed quinoa, Panthenol, Potassoum sorbate (plant derived), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric acid.