The Great Cleanse Nourishing Supercritical Cleansing Oil
Amp up your cleansing routine with this effortless and efficient cleanser that dissolves makeup and washes away impurities while providing intense hydration and antioxidant protection to the skin. Right after the first use, you'll notice your skin has a healthy glow.
Why we love it:
- Balanced cleanser is suitable for all skin types
- Tough enough to dissolve stubborn makeup but gentle on sensitive skin
- Rinses away clean with no residue left behind
- Soothes redness and irritation with Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Neroli and Absolute Jasmine
- Brightens and enhances radiance, giving tired complexions a refreshed, healthy glow
- Deeply nourishes with age-fighting Chia Seed oil made with a patented supercritical process that maximizes the potency of its antioxidants and nutrients
3.4 oz/100 ml
Apply to face and neck with circular motions. With a few drops of water, dampen the hands and massage some more. Rinse well and pat dry. Treat your skin to the benefits of the cleanser twice daily and then follow with a Maya Chia The Super Blend or The Super Couple.
Salvia Hispanica (Supercritical Chia) Oil,*Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil, *Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, *Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Essential Oil, *Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Essential Oil, *Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Essential Oil, *Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Absolute, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E).
*Organic or Wildcrafted (when available).
I love this cleanser so much. It smells luxurious and feels like such a treat, dissolves makeup effectively (I still sometimes need to remove eye makeup with remover or a makeup eraser), rinsed well, and leaves just enough behind to moisturize. I never have that tight feeling after cleansing, and I have less breakouts as well. I feel like it may help release oil from the pores because it’s an oil itself. I’ve recommended to friends and they are rebuying as well.