Organic Soothing Gel
Address acne and inflammation the natural way with this highly effective antibacterial treatment gel that purifies the pores without over drying your complexion. Soothing botanicals that include Chamomile, Myrrh and French Lavender coupled with Aloe Vera gel and Witch Hazel diminish redness in acneic skin while providing your complexion with vital nutrients to support natural healing.
Why we love it:
- Highly beneficial for acne prone skin of all types.
- Can also be used to take redness away after hair removal or clinical skin care treatments.
- Destroys the bacteria that contribute to breakouts with bioactive therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Hydrates and calms inflammation, taking the sting and redness away from blemished areas.
- Purifies your pores, decreasing the risk of future breakouts.
- Refines your pores with non-drying organic grape alcohol.
- 100% natural, bioactive formula with no chemicals of any kind.
- Produced only from raw herbal ingredients, ensuring potency and effectiveness.
120 ml/4 oz
Wash your face with Dr Alkaitis Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser and then apply a few drops of the soothing gel to your complexion with your fingertips. For oily skin, apply the gel all over. If you have dry or sensitive skin, use as a spot treatment only in areas that are prone to blemishes.
Aloe vera gel*, Witch hazelº and Grape alcohol* (from the fermentation of organically grown grapes), Greater Nettle*, German Chamomile**, Myrrh**, European Elder*, Sweet weed*, French Lavender*, Curacao Orange*, Benzoin**, Rosemary*, Olibanum**, Wild Fennel**, Balm mint*, Sea Oak**, Atlantic Kelp** and Red Seaweed**, natural Vitamin B and C complexes and 100% pure essential oils.
*Certified Organic Ingredients, **Ethically Wild-Crafted.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping (3-4 business days) on all orders over $49+ shipped within the U.S. Orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours.
We offer easy Returns or Exchanges within 28 days of purchase. Please contact us to receive a prepaid return label at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, email us 24/7 at: email@example.com