Decadently rich, this cult- classic, creamy conditioner drenches your hair in moisture, leaving it silky, soft and lustrous. Nourishing rare botanicals sourced from the Amazonian region leave the strands stronger and more resilient.
Why we love it:
- Ideal daily conditioner for all hair types and textures.
- Will not strip color from chemically treated tresses.
- Delivers healthy and manageable locks and detangles with powerful omega-9 rich Rahua oil.
- Rahua-Ungurahua feeds hair with essential nutrients that fortify the strands to greatly decrease the risk of breakage and split ends.
- Energizes your scalp to promote thicker hair growth.
- Quinoa helps moisture bind to your hair to provide long-lasting hydrating benefits.
- Aloe soothes scalp itch and irritation and leaves your locks looking luminous.
- Leaves behind an alluring, sensual Palo Santo fragrance that provides aromatherapeutic benefits.
- Gluten-free and Vegan.
- Made only with natural ingredients that are sustainably and ethically sourced through partnerships with indigenous tribes of the Amazon region.
9.3 fl oz/275 ml
After cleansing with Rahua Shampoo, work the conditioner through your hair from root to tip. Leave in place for 3 minutes and then rinse. For more intensive benefits, apply to damp hair as a leave-in.
Water, Herbal infusion of Aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract*, and Robus ideous (Raspberry) leaf extract*, Behentrimonium methosulfate (Colza oil), Oenocarpus bataua (Rahua ungurahua) oil, Glyceryl stearate, Canola oil, Glycerin, Stearalkonium chloride (plant derived), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Saccharum officinarum (Molasses) extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Bursera graveolens (Palo Santo) oil, Potassium sorbate (plant derived), Hydrolyzed quinoa, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol.
*Certified Organic Ingredients.