True Blue Spirulina Conditioner
Calm your scalp and deeply condition your hair with the incredible conditioner made from a blend of Azulene-rich natural ingredients including Blue Tansy, German Chamomile and Yarrow. Suitable to leave in or rinse out, this pampering formula delivers shine, bounce and moisture while soothing common scalp conditions.
Why we love it:
- Intended for all hair types and textures.
- Eases scalp irritation and inflammation with Oats, Blue Tansy, Yarrow and German Chamomile.
- Moisturizes dry, brittle locks with virgin Coconut oil.
- Repairs and strengthens the hair shaft with Spirulina Alge and Atlantic Seaweed extract, making the strands more pliable and less prone to breakage.
- Provides antioxidant protection for your hair and scalp with nutrient-rich, super-critical Pomegranate extract.
- Leaves behind an intoxicating floral and citrus scent with Bergamot, Lemon, Blood Orange and Lavender.
- Stimulates hair growth with follicle-energizing sage and rosemary extracts
- Promotes manageability, reduces frizz and detangles.
- Gentle enough to be used on kids' and babies' delicate scalps.
- Color-safe for chemically treated hair.
120 ml/4 fl oz
Apply a dime-sized amount to your hands and work through damp hair from root to tip. Rinse if desired or leave the conditioner in for more intensive moisturizing and calming benefits. You can use the conditioner daily on its own and after shampooing with Living Libations True Blue Spirulina Shampoo.
Structured spring water, Virgin Coconut oil, Orange wax, Pomegranate CO2 extract, Seaweed extract, Spirulina, Non-gluten Oats, Aloe vera, Blue tansy, Yarrow, German Chamomile, Frankincense, Blood orange, Vetiver, Lemon, Lavender, Bergamot, Sage, Rosemary super-critical antioxidants.
Love this LL conditioner. It's a deeper conditioner than their Sunshine conditioner and it smells nicer too on my opinion, though their other conditioner smells good too! This gives a great amount of slip to my hair and leaves it so soft. Best for dry hair types like mine. The ingredients are spectacular and as pure as it gets. I've used mine all up. Highly recommend!