COLOR RADIANCE DAILY CONDITIONER
The lightweight and build up-free conditioner revitalizes and nourishes color treated hair with Rice Bran oil, Aloe Vera, Avocado, Sunflower extract, emollient oils and flower essences. The rich conditioning cream moisturizes, heals and strengthens hair while delivering energy and shine.
Why we love it:
- Best for color treated hair, works well with all hair types.
- Nourishing rinse that revitalizes color and provides intense moisture, shine and radiance.
- Rice Bran and Avocado naturally moisturizes and strengthens hair, smoothing cuticles, improving elasticity and providing frizz-control.
- Sunflower Seed oil is a natural antioxidant that is an excellent emollient and provides protection from fading color treated hair.
- Shea Butter naturally defines and intensifies curls and waves. This softens and hydrates hair, providing moisture for ultimate curl support.
After cleansing hair with Color Awakening Hairbath, take another deep breath and appreciate clean hair. Dispense Color Radiance Daily Conditioner, emulsify in hands and distribute from mid-shaft to ends with fingertips or comb. Leave on 1 to 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Water, Aqua- EAU, Behentrimonium Methosulfate8, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin7, Stearalkonium Chloride7, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice3*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)1*, Sodium Benzoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil4*,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil5*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)2*,Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract6*
*Certified Organic; Plant Source:1 Shea Butter, 2 Coconut, 3 Aloe Vera, 4 Rice Bran Oil, 5 Avocado, 6 Green Tea, 7 Plant Derived
THESE ITEMS PIQUED YOUR INTEREST
I got this and it's shampoo counterpart as minis so I was able to sample them for a little while. I have thin hair that has never been color treated, so I can not speak to the effectiveness of the conditioner helping to preserve color. I do like this product a bit better than the shampoo because it was decently moisturizing, but it is far too pricey for me to ever justify buying the full size of this. However, I'm also aware that this product wasn't really created for me or my hair "type" so it may have amazing results for you.
Love this conditioner ..it makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated and love how all the ingredients are natural.. it's hard to find a conditioner that works but this sure does