Holi(stick) No 3 Deodorant
This deodorant, helps you get through the day feeling fresh and smelling lovely without exposing your skin and the rest of you to toxic chemicals. As easy to apply as a drugstore stick deodorant, the award-winning, luxurious odor-fighter leaves behind a decadent scent of sweet Honey, floral Lavender and earthy Eucalyptus.
Why we love it:
- Provides reliable odor-fighting protection for women and men without exposing you to aluminum and harsh chemicals.
- Made with rich Coconut and Castor oils and Avocado and Sunflower butters to hydrate your underarm skin.
- Absorbs and neutralizes odors and fights odor-causing bacteria with baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and essential oils
- Made only out of pesticide-free, food-grade, non-GMO ingredients
- Friendly to sensitive skin.
- Leaves behind a unisex scent of fresh, invigorating scent of Lavender, Eucalyptus and Honey.
1.7 fl oz/50 ml
Remove the cap and glide the deodorant onto your underarms. Only a small amount is needed to provide all-day protection, so use sparingly. If you are sensitive to baking soda, wipe your skin with a towel moistened with equal parts apple cider vinegar and warm water prior to application.
Organic Coconut oil, Sodium bicarbonate, Beeswax, Sunflower butter, Avocado butter, Castor oil, Raw Organic Honey, Lavender essential oil, Hydrogen peroxide and Eucalyptus oil.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping (3-4 business days) on all orders over $50 shipped within the U.S. Orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours, though it may take longer in certain circumstances like holidays and during special promotional events. Orders received on a non-working day will be dispatched on the next business day.
We offer easy Returns or Exchanges within 28 days of purchase. Please contact us to receive a prepaid return label at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, email us 24/7 at: email@example.com
This is for my 9yo and I definitely wanted something safe. This works and feels totally safe.
On a good day it works, but can be irritating to sensitive skin. I wish the packaging were more sustainable though.