Omega 9 Hair Mask
This pampering weekly treatment rejuvenates even the most stressed and damaged of locks to great health. With each use, the rare Amazonian botanicals in the luxurious mask strengthen and soften while enhancing shine. An aromatherapeutic Lavender and Eucalyptus scent encourages you to relax and unwind for a true at-home spa experience.
Why we love it:
- Suitable for stressed, dry and damaged hair of all types
- Effective on color treated hair.
- Deeply nourishes hair with Omega fatty acids needed to maintain silky, strong strands
- Rahua oil repairs flaws on the cuticle so hair is stronger and more resistant to breakage.
- Sunflower oil imparts a sleek shine and leaves your hair lusciously soft.
- Quinoa attracts moisture to provide continuous hydrating benefits even after you've washed the mask away.
- Soothes your mind and body with a light, calming Lavender and Eucalyptus scent created using the principles of aromatherapy.
- Amazonian botanicals are sustainably sourced through ethical fair trade agreements with indigenous tribes.
7 fl oz/ 200 ml
After shampooing with your favorite Rahua formula, apply liberally and then comb through from root to tip. Relax for 10 to 15 minutes and let the aromatherapeutic scent calm your mind. Then, rinse well.
Water, (Sunflower) Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Canola oil, Behentrimonium methosulfate (Colza oil), Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Rahua-ungurahua oil, Stearalkonium chloride, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)*, Yydrolyzed quinoa*, Glycine, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Panthenol, Potassium sorbate (plant derived).
*Certified Organic Ingredients.