ORGANIC ENZYME EXFOLIATING MASK
This coveted, spa quality mask removes the dead skin that causes dullness, roughness and acne breakouts using enzymes that occur naturally in plants. Powerful phytonutrients nourish, brighten and hydrate your complexion, diminishing imperfections and leaving your skin rejuvenated, healthy and glowing.
Why we love it:
- Highly effective exfoliating treatment is gentle enough to be used on all skin types.
- Deeply cleanses your pores to reduce their size and decrease the frequency of breakouts.
- Restores radiance by increasing oxygen levels in the skin leaving your skin rosy and bright.
- Resurfaces your complexion with the exclusive Dr. Alkaitis' Enzyme Exfoliating Complex.
- Makes fine lines, scars, hyperpigmentation and other imperfections less visible.
- Reduces inflammation with Turmeric and Cat's Claw.
- 100% bioactive, all-natural formula made only from raw ingredients for maximum effectiveness.
50 g/1.67 oz
GIFT WITH PURCHASE - enjoy a free deluxe mini set that includes the Cleanser, Toner and Day Creme (10 ml each valued at $20) with any Dr. Alkaitis purchase of $75+, with code Dralkaitismini. More Info here
Mix a teaspoon of the mask with a teaspoon of purified water. Add a teaspoon of organic goat's milk yogurt or organic honey for added softening benefits. Cleanse your skin with Dr Alkaitis Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser and then press a warm, damp cloth to your face for 5 to 10 minutes to open up your pores. Then, use a soft brush or your fingertips to apply the mask all over your complexion, avoiding your eye area. Allow the mask to rest for up to 7 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. If the mask begins to dry before the time has elapsed, spritz with water. Use the mask 2 to 3 times per month for best results.
Oat buds*, Blueberry*, Bilberry*, Strawberry*, Raspberry*, Grapes* and Blackberry*, Extracts of Barley grass*, Turmeric*, Cat's claw and Dr. Alkaitis' Enzyme Exfoliating Complex (Cellulase, Lipase, Lactase, Protease complex, Xylinase, Amylase, Bromelain, Papain, Maltase, Beta-glucanase, Invertase, Pectinase, Mannanase, Phytase, Alpha-galactosidase, Arabinosidase and Glucoamylase).
*Certified Organic Ingredients.