Get sun-kissed skin all year long with Buriti Bronzer from RMS Beauty. This non-greasy, deeply nourishing formula provides an effortless glow and encourages healthy skin with soothing Cocoa Butter, conditioning Shea Butter, and antioxidant-packed Buriti oil.Why we love it:
- Suitable for all skin types and tones
- Wildcrafted Buriti Oil is an antioxidant powerhouse, packed with vitamins that help to heal the skin and protect against environmental irritants
- Delivers a natural, healthy glow to a wide range of skin tones, and can double as a luminizer for darker tones
- Unrefined Organic Shea Butter conditions the skin while repairing damage
- Soothing Cocoa Butter is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, delivering nourishment and locking in moisture
- Cruelty-free, Gluten-free, Paraben-free, GMO-free
Apply sparingly with fingers over the face and cheekbones...just in the places needed for a real sun-kissed look. Can be applied on eyes and lips for a translucent sensual summer glow.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'abeille, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mica, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), **Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850).
* Certified Organic ** Wildcrafted
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping (3-4 business days) on all orders over $50 shipped within the U.S. Orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours, though it may take longer in certain circumstances like holidays and during special promotional events. Orders received on a non-working day will be dispatched on the next business day.
We offer easy Returns or Exchanges within 28 days of purchase. Please contact us to receive a prepaid return label at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, email us 24/7 at: email@example.com
Love this product with and without makeup. I use it on my cheeks for bronzer or blush. I’ve even used it as an eyeshadow!