FACIAL SERUM - SUN DAMAGE REPAIR
If you've come to regret all of that fun in the sun, add this miracle worker of a serum to your regimen. With its concentrated blend of 27 whole plant organics, the silky formula stimulates cellular repair to address the telltale signs of sun damage. It's the closest thing you can get to turning back the clock.
Why we love it:
- Ideal for all skin types plagued by sun damage
- Firms facial tissue and restores suppleness to your skin
- Brightens your complexion for a radiant glow
- Diminishes the prominence of age spots and fine lines
- Scarlet Pimpernel Flower boosts circulation to reinvigorate damaged skin cells
- Carrot Seed defends your skin from future UV damage with powerful antioxidants
- Licorice Root regulates melanin production, helping to diminish sun-related dark spots
- Sea Buckthorn increases the resiliency and strength of collagen fibers and supports the production of new connective tissue
- Marshmallow soothes and calms irritation
30 ml/1 oz
Wash your face thoroughly and then apply a Laurel elixir intended for your skin type. Then, dispense 3 to 5 drops of this remarkable serum onto your fingertips and pat your face and neck until the formula is fully absorbed. Finish with a Laurel balm that's right for your complexion.
Jojoba Oil*, Rosehip Fruit and Seed Oil*, Red Raspberry Seed Oil*, Almond Oil*, Sesame Oil*, Sea Buckthorn Fruit and Seed Oil*, Cranberry Seed Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Red Grape Seed Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Rosemary Extract*; in-house biodynamic proprietary blend of Scarlet Pimpernel*, Calendula*, Gotu Kola*, Licorice*, Bilberry Fruit*, Comfrey*, Chamomile*, Red Clover*, Marshmallow*, Rosehip Fruit*, Nettle*, Horsetail*; essential oil blend of Sandalwood*, Carrot Seed*, Helichrysum*, Cistus*.
THESE ITEMS PIQUED YOUR INTEREST
Sun damage is the perfect heaviness if you have balanced skin. I found the balance serum too lightweight. This really does help even out skin tone not just from sun damage but from scars. I use all year round to help fade discoloration.
I didn't grow up using sunscreen. It wasn't a thing. Now I wear a hat, sunscreen and use the sun damage repair serum. I use it daily in the spring and summer, and it's in rotation with the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant serums the other seasons of the year.
I know my skin is not only getting the best defense against the sun, but the serum is repairing the damage inflicted from my youth.
It feels great on your skin, too!