Blemish Treatment - Deep Relief
Bid farewell to breakouts with this miraculous whole plant organic serum that addresses blemishes in two different ways. The active ingredients stimulate healing and promote clearer pores, while the aromatherapeutic properties of the formula diminish stress to eliminate the emotional factors that contribute to inflammation.
- Suitable for all skin types love it:
- Helps blemishes heal more quickly and reduces the risk of future breakouts
- Black Cumin Seed oil combats the bacteria that contribute to breakouts
- Tamanu oil boosts skin immunity and provides additional antibacterial benefits
- Thyme balances the skin and is proven to be more effective than benzoyl peroxide at managing acne
- Blue Tansy eases inflammation and physical stress
- Helichrysum bolsters skin's natural healing ability
- 100% whole plant organic ingredients ensure that the serum is good for your skin and the environment
- Contains no fillers or water, so every drop is pure and potent
Cleanse your skin thoroughly and apply Laurel Oily/Combination Elixir. Then, dispense one drop of the powerful treatment onto your fingertip. Distribute the serum among all of your blemishes. Finish with Laurel Healing Balm. Use at night and store the bottle in a cool, dark place for best results.
Black Cumin Seed Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Rosemary Extract*; essential oil blend of Lavender*, Thyme*, Blue Moroccan Chamomile*, Helichrysum*.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping (3-4 business days) on all orders over $50 shipped within the U.S. Orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours, though it may take longer in certain circumstances like holidays and during special promotional events. Orders received on a non-working day will be dispatched on the next business day.
We offer easy Returns or Exchanges within 28 days of purchase. Please contact us to receive a prepaid return label at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, email us 24/7 at: email@example.com
You also Viewed
Most spot blemish products are sticky or drying. Not Laurel's blemish treatment. It really is a treatment. Shake the bottle, squeeze the dropper, put a teeny amount on your finger and dab the pimple or blackhead. Not drying, not sticky. It feels good. And it's working to reduce the inflammation. When I have a breakout, I reach for this. It works!