Just a dab of this luxurious Laurel Recovery balm is all it takes to soothe and soften your skin and promote healing. Its remarkable blend of whole plant organics is chock full of nutrients that remedy any ailment and benefit your complexion and body by supporting the skin's own healing process.
Why we love it:
- Ideal for all skin types
- Suitable for face and body
- Soothes irritation due to eczema, cystic acne dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea and sensitivity reactions
- Supports skin healing with Calendula and Pomegranate
- Eases swelling and redness with the natural anti-inflammatory properties of Helichrysum, Lavender and Lemon balm
- Tamanu oil provides antibacterial benefits and strengthens skin's natural defenses against irritation
- Deeply moisturizes with a blend of raw plant oils and butters
30 ml/1 oz
Massage a small dab of the Laurel Recovery balm onto any area plagued by dryness or irritation. For facial skin care, apply after cleansing and use in combination with a Laurel elixir and Laurel Anti-Inflammatory Serum. To ensure best results, store the jar in a cool, dark place.
Shea Butter*, Tamanu Oil*, Olive Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Pomegranate Oil*; Rosemary Extract*, house made plant extracts of Calendula*, Comfrey*, Lavender*, Yarrow*, Marshmallow*, Self Heal*; essential oils of Lavender*, Lemon Balm*, Helichrysum*.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping (3-4 business days) on all orders over $50 shipped within the U.S. Orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours, though it may take longer in certain circumstances like holidays and during special promotional events. Orders received on a non-working day will be dispatched on the next business day.
We offer easy Returns or Exchanges within 28 days of purchase. Please contact us to receive a prepaid return label at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, email us 24/7 at: email@example.com
It’s one of the greatest products I’ve used
this balm is good for sensitive skin
I was so excited to use this highly reviewed product for my sensitive rosacea skin. I do feel it’s a great moisturizer but doesn’t seem to do anything for my redness, which is a bummer. Smells nice and is great for winter in northern Michigan!
Such a great moisturizer. Silky going on and absorbs so well!! Definitely a great buy!