While you rest peacefully, the 27 beneficial active whole plant organic ingredients in this luxurious balm go to work regenerating and repairing your skin cells. You wake up to radiant, softer skin and will gradually see fine lines, age spots and dry spots diminished.
Why we love it:
- Perfectly balanced for normal to dry complexions
- Provides a multitude of benefits to promote a healthy complexion while you sleep
- White Rose essential oil protects skin from damaging free radicals and minimizes fine lines over time
- Organic Hawaiian Sandalwood oil provides an intense burst of moisture to soften and condition dry skin
- Pomegranate oil penetrates the skin and stimulates the repair of damaged cells
- Sea buckthorn oil strengthens collagen and assists with the production of connective tissue, promoting firmer skin
- Rosehip Seed oil nourishes skin while decreasing the prominence of fine lines, deeper wrinkles and scars
- Highly concentrated balm with no water or fillers added
30 ml/1 oz
Start your regimen by cleansing thoroughly. Then apply Laurel Normal/Dry Elixir and a Laurel serum of your choosing. Then, dispense a dollop of balm roughly the size of one-fourth of a pea. Distribute over your hands and apply to your face, neck and chest. For best results, store the jar in cool, dark place.
Jojoba Oil*, Shea Butter*, Rosehip Seed and Fruit Oil*, Borage Seed Oil*, Almond Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Sea Buckthorn Seed and Fruit Oil*, Beeswax*, Pomegranate Oil*, Rosemary Extract*; house made plant extracts of Gotu Kola*, Calendula*, Comfrey*, Nettle*, Chamomile*, Licorice*, Red Clover*, Lemon Balm*, Astragalus*, Yarrow*, Elderflower*, Horsetail*; essential oils of White Rose*, Sandalwood*, Myrrh*.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping (3-4 business days) on all orders over $50 shipped within the U.S. Orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours, though it may take longer in certain circumstances like holidays and during special promotional events. Orders received on a non-working day will be dispatched on the next business day.
We offer easy Returns or Exchanges within 28 days of purchase. Please contact us to receive a prepaid return label at email@example.com.
For any questions, email us 24/7 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love the product. It was a hot day. Although I got it immediately when delivered the balm was pure liquid. Now that it’s hardened it has tiny pebbles size forms throughout. Happenstance, but still a bit disappointing.
I have bad hormonal acne and this has helped to calm it down. Along with the Laurel Support Cleanser, serum, and support Elixir.
I've only been using this for a few weeks. At first I didn't know I had to use one of the elixirs with it. Glad I chatted with Laurel the owner. Glad I figured that out. Now that I have both products I am really like it . I feel like my skin looks better, more bright. But the balm does have a tint to it, and has stained my white pillow case. :(
I love Laurel's night balm, I have been using it for quite some time now and find myself continuing to order it when I runout. Luckily, it lasts quite a while. I have fairly sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with this balm. I use it as my evening moisturizer and I feel that it gives my face a nice glow and keeps it hydrated, especially in the winter.
I have tried to find anything that comes close to this face balm, but it's truly in a league of its own. My skin says yes to it in every way.