FACIAL BALM - RESTORE NIGHTLY
While you rest peacefully, the 27 beneficial active whole plant organic ingredients in this luxurious balm go to work regenerating and repairing your skin cells. You wake up to radiant, softer skin and will gradually see fine lines, age spots and dry spots diminished.
Why we love it:
- Perfectly balanced for normal to dry complexions
- Provides a multitude of benefits to promote a healthy complexion while you sleep
- White Rose essential oil protects skin from damaging free radicals and minimizes fine lines over time
- Organic Hawaiian Sandalwood oil provides an intense burst of moisture to soften and condition dry skin
- Pomegranate oil penetrates the skin and stimulates the repair of damaged cells
- Sea buckthorn oil strengthens collagen and assists with the production of connective tissue, promoting firmer skin
- Rosehip Seed oil nourishes skin while decreasing the prominence of fine lines, deeper wrinkles and scars
- Highly concentrated balm with no water or fillers added
30 ml/1 oz
Start your regimen by cleansing thoroughly. Then apply Laurel Normal/Dry Elixir and a Laurel serum of your choosing. Then, dispense a dollop of balm roughly the size of one-fourth of a pea. Distribute over your hands and apply to your face, neck and chest. For best results, store the jar in cool, dark place.
Jojoba Oil*, Shea Butter*, Rosehip Seed and Fruit Oil*, Borage Seed Oil*, Almond Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Sea Buckthorn Seed and Fruit Oil*, Beeswax*, Pomegranate Oil*, Rosemary Extract*; house made plant extracts of Gotu Kola*, Calendula*, Comfrey*, Nettle*, Chamomile*, Licorice*, Red Clover*, Lemon Balm*, Astragalus*, Yarrow*, Elderflower*, Horsetail*; essential oils of White Rose*, Sandalwood*, Myrrh*.
THESE ITEMS PIQUED YOUR INTEREST
I loved the nightly moisturizer when it was a liquid, before it was re-formulated in a balm. It's too heavy as a balm, and I can't as easily control how much I put on. I also need to store this in the fridge during summer months because the balm liquifies. I would buy the "old" nightly moisturizer in a heartbeat.