FACIAL CLEANSER - OILY/COMBINATION
This facial cleanser is a cooling multi-tasker that gently removes daily pollutants, excess oil, makeup and sunscreen, and effectively detoxifies congested or breakout prone skin.
Why we love it:
- The gel-like cleanser is non-foaming and non-stripping.
- Calms and soothes red, irritated or inflamed skin.
- German and Roman Chamomile are cooling and soothing to irritated and problem skin.
- Non-photosensitizing Grapefruit and Blood Orange oils are ideal for balancing the skin’s natural oil production, and make for a refreshing cleanse.
- Pink Clay is the gentlest of clays and doesn’t dry out the skin. It improves circulation and the release of deep pore congestion.
100 ml/3.38 oz
Moisten hands and face with water. Shake cleanser occasionally to strengthen emulsion. Pump a dime size (3-6 pumps) into finger tips. Massage well over skin, especially in problem areas or on heavy make-up around eyes. Remove with warm towel. Using a warm towel will easily remove make-up and sunscreen; wash twice for heavy make-up. For initial use: SHAKE WELL. If cleanser pumps clear, it hasn’t been shaken enough.
Chamomile Hydrosol˚, Calendula Hydrosol˚, Lavender Hydrosol˚; aqueous extracts of Burdock˚, Dandelion˚, Licorice˚, Echinacea˚; Safflower Oil˚, Sunflower Oil˚, Rosehip Seed Oil˚, Coconut Oil˚, Honey˚, Olive Wax (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate), Vegetable Glycerine˚, Vegetable Lecithin˚, Jojoba Oil˚, French Pink Clay, Citrus Extract˚; extracts of Licorice˚, Calendula˚, Rosemary˚, Cleaver˚; Apple Cider Vinegar˚; essential oil blend of Grapefruit˚, Blood Orange˚, Sandalwood˚, Roman Chamomile˚; Proprietary Flower Essence˚, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate
˚Certified organic ingredient
THESE ITEMS PIQUED YOUR INTEREST
It was my first purchase from “art of pure” and I love it. First because it’s organic, second - it’s not drying your skin like other brand from a drugstore. Don’t expect it to foam well because most of organic products are not, so it’s normal. Usually I rise first time and then use one more time. You will see the difference how nice and glow you skin will get!